To change our lifestyle to the better, we are increasingly turning to the well-known and proven sources of health. Inspired by the millennium Indian system for Ayurveda , the Sudanta toothpaste is the best solution for full oral care. Created by Ayurvedic doctors, modern scholars and physicians, Sudanta combines the herbs used in traditional medicine to protect, nourish, refresh and maintain perfect oral hygiene.
Sudanta has the pure power of ancient Ayurvedic herbs and spices: Cloves, Cinnamon, Marica, Bakul, Mephal, Camfor.
- Carnation has antibacterial properties and is used to clear bacteria and to relieve pain in inflamed gums.
- Cinnamon oil is traditionally used to treat toothache and to fight bad breath.
- Marica (black pepper) has strong analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Bakula. In ancient times fragile branches of the plant are used as a toothbrush. It is also used as a specific medicine for gum disease and teeth.
- Mefahla is used in the treatment of toothache and gingivitis (inflammation of the gums) and has a strong antioxidant property.
- Camphor has traditionally been used for many years to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Gathered together in a special combination, these herbs and spices protect, nourish and refresh, leaving us energetic and ready for a day at full speed.
SUDANTA – the best solution for your teeth.